Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sunday Post-Mailbox Monday

Visit Sunday Post here.
I have a had a few really busy weeks with lots to read and review.
June was a full month.  July is settling down and settling into a rhythm and a routine.  I'll be posting every Sunday what's been 
going on and what I have planned for the week. 


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Mailbox Monday now has a permanent home on its blog. Link up to share your MM.
On my Kindle . . .
Reading for fun (I'll review anyway but not a tour) found on NetGalley 
Image result for the cotswolds cookery club

Body on Baker Street: A Sherlock Holmes Bookshop Mystery by [Delany, Vicki] For the Great Escapes Tour
The mailman brought . . . 

  For the Great Escapes Tour
What I am reading and posting this week for tours. . .
   For the Great Escapes Tour  July 2

  Image result for take the bai roadFor the TLC Tour July 4th

Blank Cover Spacer - small.jpg On the Tasty Tour July 5
  
  On the TLC Tour posting at 
MyJourneyBack on July 7 click here to visit my blog.

I'll enjoy my reading week.  What are you reading?
Happy July 4th

6 comments:

  1. OOOOO...what nice books.

    I love the looks of THE COTSWOLDS COOKERY CLUB.

    ENJOY all of your books.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cotswolds Cookery Club sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first visit to your blog & I LOVE your banner! I was a huge Trixie Belden fan when I was a kid :) My friend and I used to pretend to be Trixie & Honey, but we could never find any good mysteries in my neighborhood.

    Looks like you have some good books going now.

    Hope you will consider joining my Big Book Summer Challenge this summer - you only need to read one book of 400+ pages to join the fun! Enjoy your books this week -

    Sue

    2017 Big Book Summer Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Sue I was struck by the Trixie Belden books, not that I read them as a child but I love to see what hooked readers into books when they were young.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of nice tour books. Nice cover on The Cotswold Cookery Club. Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these titles. Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete