Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Teaser Tuesday-Scrapbook of Murder by Lois Winston-Great Escapes Tour

A little teaser today sharing a few lines from a book I'll be reviewing next week for The Great Escapes Tour

“Lupe called me at work this afternoon,” I told Zack. We had
escaped after dinner to his apartment. Situated above my detached
garage, it afforded us a spot out of earshot of my mother-in-law
Lucille, whose contempt for Zack grew exponentially with each
passing day. Being permanently saddled with the woman was hard
enough on a good day. Today was not a good day.
Zack finished pouring two glasses of chardonnay and handed
one to me. I wandered over to the sofa and curled up in the corner.
He followed, taking a seat next to me. The seconds ticked by. He
shifted his body to face me. I suppose he was waiting for me to say something further, but my brain had stopped sending signals to
my mouth. . . 
http://thepurplebooker.com




http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.co.uk/


Linking with Teaser Tuesday, Create With Joy



No comments:

Post a Comment