Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Poison by Puntuaction by Kelley Kay Great Escapes Tour/Spotlight

I have not read this book 

About the book 
High school teacher Emma Lovett is finally recovering from her first year of teaching when she discovers another dead body. As if that wasn’t bad enough, this time, someone has killed a student, Kisten Hollis.
Emma and her best friend, Leslie, are desperate to solve this murder. But suspects abound. The perpetrator could be a teacher, an administrator, a member of Kisten’s zealous church community, or even another student.
Emma must juggle her teaching responsibilities, her new romance with handsome Hunter Wells, and interest from a hunky second suitor, all while searching for evidence to bring a killer to justice before someone else dies.
Buy the book 


Visit the tour
To read reviews, guest posts and interviews click Here

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for spotlighting me on My Reading Journeys! If you want to read the book--I know I got started late (HACKER. Grr), but I can get you 1 and 2 if you'd like to review. Happy Wednesday! Kelley Kaye

    ReplyDelete