Monday, October 15, 2018

Crimes Past By Lauren Carr-Release Day!

tbook cover of Crimes Past
Congratulations and Best Wishes!
It's release day.
Check this one out! 
Here's what it's all about

It's a bittersweet reunion for Mac Faraday when members of his former homicide squad arrive at the Spencer Inn. While it is sweet to attend the wedding of a late colleague's daughter, it is a bitter reminder that the mother of the bride had been the victim of a double homicide.

The brutal slaying weighing heavy on his mind, Mac is anxious to explore every avenue for a break in the cold case - even a suggestion from disgraced former detective Louis Gannon that one of their former friends is the killer. 

When the investigator is brutally slain, Mac Faraday rips open the cold case with a ruthless determination to reveal which of his friends is a cold-blooded murderer.


I can't give you any details.  Or even share my review yet. But trust me if you love a good Cozy Mystery you'll love Crimes Past by 
Lauren Carr.   

Crimes Past  is available on Amazon.  Click here to go ahead and purchase. 

And about my review you can find here on November 14th as 
part of the I Read Book Tour.  

One more thing . . I read an ARC (Advanced Read Copy) electronic copy.  I am buying the print copy!



No comments:

Post a Comment