Monday, November 20, 2023

Author Interview fest. Ruth J. Hartman New Release Butterfly Betrayal Greay Escsoes Book Tour

 November 21 – My Reading Journeys – AUTHOR INTERVIEW



Hello Ruth it is a pleasure to finally meet you. 

I have read or spotlighted several of your books on previous Great Escaped Tours. 

What is your favorite part about tours? 

The new series is really different from your others can you tell how the concept came along? 

How did you choose the location? 

The cover is really pretty.  It speaks Fall to me.  When does the story take place. 

Can you tell us about some of the characters maybe which ones will have a recurring role as the series progresses.   

Is Seneca going to be one of those main characters that is always stumbling onto dead bodies?  

Can you tell us about your favorite seen in the book? 

I am sure book tours even virtual ones are a lot of hard work. 

When the tour is over do have plans for celebration?  

Thanks so much for visiting and chatting! 

Best Wishes!



To read more special posts and reviews click Here


1 comment:

  1. if I can get a copy of Butterfly Betrayal in paper I'll be glad to read it.

    ReplyDelete