Monday, November 6, 2017

Dear Reader, Author, Promoter

Hello dear readers and follows

 If you are a promoter or an a author please accept my apologies for the problems occurring at
My Reading Journey.

Last week for some odd reason all my upper sidebar disappeared from my blog. 

That included my feature post button.  I am trying to get it fixed with google.  

What that means is I have scheduled this month  2 posts a day. 
Some are reviews,  some are spotlights.  

Typically I write my reviews to post at 1 a.m.   The spotlight  posts are written to post at midnight and become the highlighted post of the day.  

So each post is one the main page and easily visible.


If you visit and your post is not showing it will be showing on the post before.  

I am hoping that google will help me fix the problem in the next couple of days.  

If not I will redo my complete template and see if that solves the problem.

Please bear with me for a couple of days as I work on fixing this 
problem. 

Thank you for your patience. 

 Thank you authors and promoters for the opportunity to read some amazing books.  You guys really make my day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment