Wednesday, December 30, 2020

On The Road-Author Chat Meet the Author feat. Lenora Worth

 


Welcome to the blog today.  I am happy and excited to share a fun chat I had recently with author Lonora Worth.

  I have enjoyed my visit in Blossom, Texas and meeting her great characters.  Now let's meet Lenora!

Hello and Welcome thanks for being such a great hostess.  I've loved visiting your little town of Blossom.

Your welcome and thank you for having me here on the blog.

Let's get right into these fun questions.  Dream romantic vacation?

A cabin on a snow covered mountain.

Best Christmas gift ever received?

A pair of tiny diamond stud earrings from my husband I'm wearing them know.

B&B, 5 star Hotel or Glamping?

Bed and Breakfast although I would turn down a 5 star hotel!

Favorite sweet indulgence?

Really good dark chocolate.

Favorite hot drink?

Really good hot chocolate maybe a little Amaretto.

You just finished writing The End.  How do you celebrate?

I celebrate the end of a book by taking a couple days

off, maybe going to the beach.  Then I get back into the next book.

Do you have any fur babies that 'run the show'?

No fur babies here. I've had pets in the past.  A  cat named

Cujo was my favorite.  

If you could go anywhere in the world to write your next book where would you go?

If I could go anywhere to write my next book it would be Ireland.

It's on my bucket list. 

The series is located in the fictional town of Blossom, Texas

What other locales have you written into a story? 

I've had lots of locations for books, mostly in Texas and Louisiana, where I lived for 30 years. And my home state of Georgia, and now Florida.

Do you like to write series or stand alones?

I love writing both series and stand-alones.  

Sometimes,  a stand alone becomes a series when a secondary character needs thier own book. 

 Can you give us a sneak peek of what your working on?

I just finished a big Amish book set near Lake Erie, Pa.

A more mainstream story with intense, a forbidden love story The Memory will be out next December. 

I will have to add Lake Erie to my travel itinerary!  Thanks so much for chatting today visiting Blossom was super fun.  I can't wait to read the rest of the series.

Thanks for having me Happy New Year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment