Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Cat House by Mollie Hunt Great Escapes Book Tour

 November 1 – My Reading Journeys – REVIEW


About the book 

This Halloween, the cats are hiding, and the monsters don’t wear costumes.

Young men from the Portland-Seattle area are going missing. It’s just another sad headline to Lynley Cannon—until she starts her new cat sitting job for an enigmatic neighbor Darla, that is.

An off-limits room, a suspicious phone message involving drugs, and the sudden appearance of a missing man’s cat peaks Lynley’s interest, but how far can she go before her cat-like curiosity turns deadly?


Buy the book 

Available on Amazon 

Click Here

And I thought 

Had 2 thoughts . . .

1 Book 10.  How did I miss 1-9?  

2 Book 10 you say? Will I be lost? 

I guess not.  The tale had me turning the pages.   

A fun cozy read. 

As release day approached I was intrigued by the writer clever release on National Cat Day. 

I loved the charm that the main character Lynley exudes curiosity and a bit of savvy. 

Crazy Cat lady.  Well maybe or alot but the tips and references to fostering made this read more than just a clever mystery to solve.  

I enjoyed Cat House. 

Thanks Mollie Hint going on tour with Great Escapes and for introducing me to Lynley (I live her name btw) and her world. 

Visit the tour 

To read more reviews and special posts click Here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fun review! I hope you go back and read the rest of the series. As you discovered, they need not be read in order.

    ReplyDelete