Sunday, June 30, 2019

Second Shot at Love by Rose Verde -Release Day

Second Shot at Love releases today!!

I'm super excited!!

It's been a journey so far and I'm amazed at what God has done with me.
Something happened this week. I've been praying about some stuff for a while, and it looked like every turn I make, I had a monkey wrench thrown at me. In the midst of my disappointment at the latest battle, I felt God saying to me, relax, I've got this.
Whatever you are dealing with, this week and beyond, relax, God's got it.
Shout out to all of my lovely reviewers. I appreciate all you guys are doing. Finally, it's release day,  and I'm hoping all of you were able to read before now. Looking forward to getting fifty reviews. Hehe.
It's my birthday today and I'm doing a sale. Book 1-4 is 99c each for the next two weeks. They're also free on KU. If you have friends who might love the series, I'd appreciate a little love in sharing. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P61V5YV 

Two people unlikely to fall in love...
When the neighboring doctor continued to steal her designated parking spot, Stormie Johnson was determined to give him a piece of her mind. Little did she know he would rob her of her heart as well. As their paths continued to cross, Stormie found herself taken with the widower and his young son. Yet her heart wasn’t ready. 
Jordan Price, a single father in a new city, had only two things on his mind – running the ER and caring for his son. Being attracted to his son’s new teacher was the last thing he wanted. His heart just wasn’t ready to let go of his deceased wife. When circumstances beyond their control push them together, Stormie and Jordan struggle to fight the growing attraction for each other. 
Could they possibly be given a Second Shot at Love?

No comments:

Post a Comment