Monday, May 2, 2016

Fame 'The First Born Series' Karen Kingsbury

                                            
This post is a reprint of the original review I posted here.

June 2011...I am probably the only person around that has never read a Karen Kingsbury book.  I guess I have been under a rock.  

I have enjoyed each book in this series.  I loved the stories. 
I loved the characters.  

Although it is a series the author does an excellent job of  fillin' the reader into what was going on in previous books. 

I think each book can stand alone.  

But I recommend searching them out . . . getting the first one
and reading them all the way through.   Take a long weekend and enjoyed some good Great reading!

One of the things that I think is so great is Miss Kingsbury does
an amazing job of sharing her faith and introducing the reader
to faith in God without being preachy.

If you haven't run across these books check them out. Buy the group as a present for a friend,  or a present for yourself. They are great for any age!

For more info visit the author here
This review is posted at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Christian Book (dot) com
Click on the bold to purchase or read additional reviews. 
This review was not solicited by a publisher or publicist.  





No comments:

Post a Comment