Tuesday, May 3, 2016

One In A Million by Priscilla Shirer (re-post)

on Priscilla Shirer give a way

Another great book by Priscilla Shirer. I know if your a fan you are going to want this one.

Here's what Priscilla says about One in a Million over at youtube.


You can go over to the publisher B&H Publishing Group to read an excerpt. I was a little surprised there are actually 3 complete chapters there. Go over and check it out. While your there you can purchase a copy.

Or you can go over to Priscilla's website too for a lot more info. on the book, her tours, and other studies. You can purchase One in a Million there too.

I really enjoyed One in a Million it did for me what I think Priscilla intended it helped me Make life on Monday as powerful as church on Sunday. How about you? Are you ready to 'toss anything in your life that keeps you from being 100 percent His?' Here's your chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment