Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Spotlight-New Release-Cry for You by Shaniel Watson-Pure Textuality Blitz

This is a spotlight. I have not read this book

About the book (provided by Pure Textuality)
You know how the story goes. Don’t you?
Boy meets girl. Eyes lock, they fall in love, live happily ever after.
Not this story.
Lacey baby, was what he called me. He said I was too young for him but who cares, we were both young. He stopped resisting and we fell in love.
I thought we were going to be forever. We were. Until the unthinkable happened savagely ripping through us, ripping us apart, and forever turned in to never.
He was gone. I was left to pick up the shredded pieces. Punished for the life inside me I couldn’t give up. the very thing I didn’t know would bring me out of darkness years later, could be the very thing that brings us together again for a second chance.
If we can only survive the ripple effects of the pain of the past and what lies ahead…
**A standalone with a happy ending. Contains possible triggers.**


Buy the book 

Amazon  |  Kobo  |  Barnes & Noble  |  iBooks


PTPR New Logo - Email 2

No comments:

Post a Comment