Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Deadly Risk by Dana Mentink

 


My absolute favorite genre.  

I really, really like love Romantic Suspense. 

Add in Dana Mentink's ability to weave a suspense with a Christian theme and I am super happy. 

I received this one in a contest.  Many thanks to the author. 


I really enjoyed Deadly Risk there was a great plot and believable and likeable characters. 

The action began on the first few pages.   


This reader was drawn in wanting to know why along with the main character Mia.  Who ended up being the suspect of the house fire that killed her friend. 

Mia is a strong sweet character.  Abit confused about how God fits into her life after a stint in jail for stabbing her ex.  Who deserved it btw.  Mia is a good mom to her precocious little daughter Gracie who lives on Gold Fish and Mac and Cheese.  

Add in Dallas whom Mia tries hard to be mad at and not to be attracted to but actually God has placed them together so there really is no hope except give in and fall in love.  

Which they do while solving a murder. 

Running for thier lives. 

And saving Gracie from villains. 

Deadly Risk was a perfect Romantic Suspense that kept me turning pages and staying up late. 

That is 5 stars in my book.  

Available on Amazon

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment