Tuesday, August 29, 2023

There I Find Peace By Jessie Gussman Blog Parties

 


What I am currently

 reading . . .About the

He's steady and serious, the head of his family. She's a struggling single mom who just left her husband and is trying to make a life for her two daughters. Will love find them in Strawberry Sands?

The first line . . . 

Jubilee's car sputtered. 

You have got to be kidding me. 


On or around page 56 . . . 

Chapter 4

"Do you think she'd like a job here" Lana settled on his porch swing that evening. 

Matt had gone after Jubilee's car with his brother Luke. 


What did you recently finish reading?  

Available on 
Amazon 
Click Here


What do you think you’ll read next?  


Visit the tour click Here

Linking at these blog parties 

Click Here 



Click Here

Click Here 



Click Here 



Click Here











1 comment:

  1. I love the Trixie Belden books on your banner. I read them all as a young girl. :-) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete