Tuesday, January 3, 2017

A Journey's End-Ann Christopher

A Journey's End (Journey's End #1) by [Christopher, Ann]

About The Book (provided by Amazon)
Can two wounded people find happiness together?

Meet widower and loner James Harper, who avoids romance like the plague.

And vivacious single mom Miranda Lowe, whose nasty divorce blew up her life.

What happens when you repeatedly throw them together? Come to Journey’s End and find out...

If you love sexy small-town romance that features strong families, pick up A JOURNEY'S END today!

And I Thought
I read this book on my phone using the KOBO app. 
I was glad to find this offer 'free' which is a great way to be introduced to new authors.  

I really enjoy this nice and wholesome love story.  I enjoyed the characters.  From the main characters Miranda and James; to Miranda's twin sons, to Jame's slightly meddling mother to 
the German Shepherd 'Frank' after Frank Sinatra. 

This was a fairly fast paced romance story.  Although the real romance took awhile, that was told through flash back scenes.  Miranda and James both were getting over past lost loves.   I enjoyed the use of 'flash backs' used this way.  It made for an interesting and different king of read.  

I look forward to reading more installments in the series.  
This was a PG sweet romance that anyone would enjoy. 

I was not asked to review this book.  

This review will appear on retail sites where the book is available 
and on Good Reads.

This review may appear on My Journey Back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment