Sunday, December 30, 2018

Device Problems-Tour Hosts,Publicists, Authors Please Read

I wish I had a Happy New Year post for you.   And I do wish you the best in the New Year!

But instead I have bit of houskeeping to try and take care of. Sadly my computer has finally bit the dust. (I wish I had a boat).

This has caused me major problems.
I had several pdf copies on my computer.  I still have your emails but since I do not know who has sent pdfs or even the books names it is taking hours to recover them.


I am also learning to use a tablet for posting. It is not easy for this grandma but I am muddling through.

Also I did a dumb thing and  put notes for my Jan and Feb guess where?   on my computer dawng I wish I had just gone and got a new calendar.

I am going to check your tour pages for my assignments but again that is a tedious process
which leaves me less time to read.

I hope everyone will give me More Grace as I try to fix these problems.

I do hope to get back to normal as I continue to learns this tablet.

I will be emailing you all to let you know what is going on.

In the meantime you may be seeing spotlights in place of reviews while I work out the kinks.

Thanks for your patience.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment