Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Stolen Kisses From A Rock Star by Judy Curry My Review

 



About the book 

When I met my favorite rock star backstage at his concert, I never expected to leave with a kiss.


I also didn’t expect the man behind the mask to remind me of my neighbor, Landon Holloway—the guy I haven’t seen since I rebound made-out with him two months ago.


Is the similarity between the two men just a coincidence? Or is there something more to the boy next door than meets the eye?


This novella was previously published in the Sweet Kisses Limited Edition Sweet Romance Box Set.


And I thought 

A sweet short page turning read. 

A little predictable. 

A little  . . . A  lot unbelievable. 

But 

That is what Sweet Romance Cinderella stories are supposed to be about.  

I enjoyed reading Maya and Landon's story and I would recommend it for a young adult reader because it had that quality of to it.  

For as short as it is was and as predictable and unbelievable ) maybe I should change it to magical. ) Stolen Kisses was really a good well written read.  


The characters were charming. 

The story was sweet. 

This love story was magical. 

I might just out another one in this series. 


Buy the book 

Available on Amazon

Click Here



No comments:

Post a Comment