Monday, September 5, 2022

Mailbox Monday feat Author Dana Mentink



Sign up for Dana's newsletter 
Click Here


Here's a sample from a few past newsletters . . . 

Photo fun!
Papa Bear and I went on a little wildflower train excursion here in the northern California area. I am enamored of anything with petals so I hopped off at the first stop and took copious amounts of pictures. Such beautiful wild mustard! What wonderful bumbling bees! Then I hopped back on the train and had the allergy attack for the ages. Papa Bear was smarter and didn’t get off the train. Oh well! I hope you enjoy the pictures before I was a sneezing sniffling mess! In the photo you will spot my shiny silver backpack. I bought it because I kept losing track of my black one. I haven’t lost this sparkly bag yet!)  



Book News
Rocky Mountain K-9 Unit
Well sheesh!
So much to report! Undercover Assignment (book #4 in the Rocky Mountain K-9 series) launched at the end of June. I was honored that it made the Publisher’s Weekly bestseller list for three weeks straight. It was fun to write since my book takes place at a lodge in New Mexico in the blazing summertime. The characters are interesting (single dad Sam, undercover nanny Daniella) and there are plenty of suspicious guests, but the real star is Zara, the police Malinois. The book is available 

 in kindle, print and audiobook versions. 

Available on Amazon
Click Here 

Visit the author 

Author Dana Mentink writes for Harlequin's Love Inspired Suspense, Harlequin Heartwarming and Harvest House Publishers and her mystery series debuts with Poisoned Pen Press in October. Dana is the recipient of a Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Award, two ACFW Carol Awards as well as a Holt Medallion.

Website click Here

Newsletter click 

Amazon Author Page click Here

Youtube

 Author Dana Mentink

Instagram (dana_mentink.) 




No comments:

Post a Comment