Tuesday, August 29, 2023

My Sisters Book Store Book Store Spotlight

 Many thanks to author Jackie Layton for sharing this gem!

This past weekend was a great celebration for National Dog Day on Saturday . . . 
13057 Ocean Hwy # C 
 Pawleys Island, SC 29585 

Jackie was available and ready to sign ger books. 

My Sisters books was also celebrating 20 years of business. 
Congratulations! 

I can see why.  Lets go inside . . .

Row after row after row of Books . . . 
Cozy places to sit and read a few pages. 


If I make it to South Carolina I'll be visiting My Sisters Books!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherry,
    Bess, Peggy, or one of the others greet customers the minute they walk through the door. They will help you find what you're looking for, or they'll give you to freedom to browse. They are terrific!

    ReplyDelete