About the book (provided by Great Escapes Tours)
And I thought
I truly don't know what rock I've been under to have missed
Dorothy Cannell and the Ellie Haskell cozy mystery series.
First the cover captured my interest. And then . . .
From page one I was captured by Ellie and the other characters.
The towns folks were genuinely charming. I felt I was transported to the quaint little English village.
Ellie and her husbands dream romantic holiday in France (without the kids) is put on hold when her father shows up totin' the remains of his beloved Harriet.
The urn disappears, there is a car crash and Ellie's father becomes a suspect.
I enjoyed The Trouble With Harriet and look forward to checking out the series.
I received a complimentary copy from Great Escapes Tours.
This review will appear on Amazon and B&N.
This review will appear on Good Reads
The Ellie Haskell mystery series features Ellie Haskell, an interior designer; Bentley Haskell, a writer and chef; and Hyacinth and Primrose Tramwell, a pair of zany sisters and owners of Flowers Detection Agency.
- The Thin Woman (1984)
- The Widow's Club (1988), sequel to The Thin Woman
- Mum's the Word (1990)
- Femmes Fatal (1992)
- How To Murder Your Mother-In-Law (1994)
- How to Murder the Man of Your Dreams (1995)
- The Spring Cleaning Murders (1998)
- The Trouble with Harriet (1999)
- Bridesmaids Revisited (2000)
- The Importance of Being Ernestine (2002)
- Withering Heights (2007)
- Goodbye, Ms. Chips (2008)
- She Shoots to Conquer (2009)
Visit the tour to enter the Giveaway
and read more reviews and author interviews
Click here to enter the Giveaway