Thursday, August 6, 2020

Five Before Rome by Gabriel Valjan-I Read Book Tours-Review

FIVE BEFORE ROME by Gabriel Valjan

About the book 
These five novellas precede Roma, Underground, the first novel in the Roma Series. Meet the five men, who form the team around Bianca, and learn about their personal history, their respective parts of Italy, and why they each have a stake in the fight against organized crime.

And I thought 
I have read the previous books in this series.  I was happy to get the chance to read the pre-quel which gives the reader background into the characters and events in the previous books. 
This entire series is well written.  It is fast paced and full of 
intrigue.
The characters are well developed and it is easy for the reader to develop a bit of a bond with the characters which makes Five Before Rome a great read for the Roma series followers. 
I enjoyed the return to this series it has been a few years since I 
read the series.    
A print copy of Five Before Rome is on my Christmas wish list 
to add to the rest of the series on my shelf. 
If your a fan of suspense you'll want to check out this series. 
I enjoyed that Five Before Rome was published after the series for me it made a great ending to the series bringing the characters back to visit them and all the events that developed them in the original series.  
I was encouraged to go back and read the series again from the beginning. 

I received a compliment electronic copy for the purposes of reading this book for the I Read Book Tour.  
My review will appear on Amazon and Good Reads. 

Five To Rome and the Roma series will be on my Christmas Book suggestions that will post here and on My Journey Back in 
December.  

Buy the book 

Visit the tour
FIVE BEFORE ROME by Gabriel Valjan
To read reviews and interviews click here

Signs in the Rearview Mirror by Kelly Smith Book Tour & Guest Post ...

No comments:

Post a Comment