Friday, July 2, 2021

Flashback Friday feat. Murder by Perfection by Lauren Carr

 Good Morning and Welcome 

Today I am starting a new Feature on the blog . . .

A few weeks ago we moved to  gorgeous Galveston Island, Texas. 

And for weeks I looked at boxes filled with  books. 

Guess what I finally got them all unpacked . . .
 
This is only a small portion of my favorites . . .


I have stacks of Gardening books, Cookbooks and Devotionals.

The Cowboy has stacks of guy books. 

I am counting the days till we can get shelving to properly display them all. 

And the time to read.  And so today I am starting my new feature 
 
Flashback Friday
This is favorite will be my weekend read
 
Lola is going to be my model for my new feature.  
And I/we chose Lauren Carr for our first because Lauren holds a special place in Lola's heart. 

I chose a Thorny Rose because it is my favorite series.  And this one is my favorite.  

 
Trust me this one doesn't put you to sleep! 


I know I'll be on the edge of my seat again.  

See ya later.  I've got reading to do!




No comments:

Post a Comment