Saturday, August 28, 2021

Dog Days of Summer After Party

 Welcome today I am sharing all the posts from The Second Annual

Dog Days

of 

Summer



Monday 


Click Here  

Jackie provided a Character guest

Click Here


On Monday I post my Menu for the week and link at the Monday blog Parties.  I wrote a post about making homemade Dog Good for our girls . . . 

Click Here

Tuesday 


 Click Here 

Thank you Author Melissa Bourbon and  Dobby for sending Best Wishes! 




 

I included a post about our search for a Dog Park . . .

Click Here  


Wednesday  


Click Here 


Thank you  Dana and Juni for joining the fun and wishing Marc Best Wishes! 





In the blog world we have link parties.  On Wednesday the party is Wordless Wednesday.  A post with only photos no caption.  There are several parties where I link. 

Click Here

Thursday 


Click Here 


Thank you Debra and Connie for wishing Ellen the Best! 



Diane Kelly tirelessly helped me by providing links to Adoptable Dogs. 

I wrote about one of those special dogs Here



Friday  



Click Here


I made Domino and Lola a special Turkey Meat Loaf.  
I linked the post at my regular Friday parties.  
Click Here.  


Many thanks and Best Wishes to everyone that made the 2nd Annual
Dog Days
Of
Summer
A Huge Success





No comments:

Post a Comment