Monday, January 27, 2020

Love Is In The Air Tour feat The Princess And The P/I. by Angela Ruth Strong

The Princess and the P.I.

About the book 
Raised in the West Indies, Jacqueline James is on the verge of becoming a modern day princess until the prince hires a P.I. to do a background check and discovers her father is a fugitive from the States. Determined not to let her fairy tale fall apart, Jacqueline hires the P.I. to help her prove her father's innocence. 
And I thought
I was intrigued by the cover.  I picked this one up because it was supposed to be a clean wholesome read that I thought that I would like it.  
Actually I loved it!

  I am so I impressed with Angela Ruth Strong 
and her writing style that I had to share my thoughts and include this one in the tour. 

Angela is a brand new author to me.  I expected The Princess And The P.I to be a good clean Royal Romance Story.  It was so much more.  I  was surprised to realize that it is a Romantic Christian Suspense.  

The story/plot was exceptional.  I was surprised how  engrossed I became with the  story and the characters.

Who doesn't love a hunky motorcycle riding ex cop P.I.
Beau Ryan is a great guy that has had some bad breaks.  I
immediately loved his character.  Even though he is struggling with his own faith and wants to hide out in paradise he doesn't hesitate to help out Jacqueline and head back to Miami to investigate and clear her fathers name.

Jacqueline on the other hand was a little harder to really like for me.  I didn't really dislike her... I just thought she was silly.  But once you end up chases bad guys and running for your life you grow up fast!

This one was a great read.  I am hoping there is book 2 planned with a few of the sub characters and their romance!   

Buy the book
Amazon






No comments:

Post a Comment