Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Falling For Nash by Sophia Summers My Review

 

About the book 

Emery is trapped. Nash wants to save her. It would help if they got along.

The youngest Dawson brother is funny on the outside and tender on the inside. He has a drive to succeed and a passion for the rodeo. The family thinks he's outgrown them, but really, he has dreams of his own and they're all about the Dawson Ranch. But first he has to either move on from Emery Banks or convince her to be the woman in his life.

A talented new barrel racer steps into the rodeo scene, takes the world by storm, and immediately gets under Nash's skin. She's too good, too opinionated. And too dang beautiful for him to simply ignore. And she’s being pursued by the man who controls everything that side of town, the rodeo boss himself and one of Nash’s biggest sponsors.

She’s hard to win for any man, but she seems to appreciate the attention from the boss. Nothing is easy in this last ditch effort to impress her before he retires from the rodeo scene altogether and returns home to the Dawson Ranch.

Read this not quite enemies to lovers romance, the last of the Dawson family ranch romances, and get hooked on a few more characters while you're at it. 

The series 



And I thought 
The cover got me.  It just beckons. 

I love a good sweet romance and Sophia Summers never disappoints. 

I love the Billionaires series so I knew I would really enjoy the Cowboys. 
And I did. 

The characters were great.  I loved meeting each one. 

I am looking forward to a little backtracking to read the other stories.  


Buy the book 
Available on Amazon
Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment