Sunday, August 21, 2022

Charleston Conundrum by Stacy Wilder Great Escapes Tour My Review

 August 22 – My Reading Journeys – REVIEW 

 

About the book  
A Cozy Mystery With a Twist…

Liz Adams never imagined when she moved to Charleston with her truth sniffing Labrador retriever, Duke, that she would use her skills as a private investigator to avoid winding up on Death Row.

Liz’s life is upended when her best friend, Peg, is murdered and she becomes a suspect.Liz’s gun was the murder weapon. Tensions flare between Liz and the cops as she rises to the top of their suspect list.
 
At the request of Peg’s father, Liz agrees to take on the investigation. Riding a roller coaster of emotions, Liz uncovers many secrets Peg kept from her despite their being best friends. The suspects include a cast of characters: the ex-husband, the boyfriend, a coworker, several neighbors, and family members.

Charleston Conundrum takes the reader from Charleston, South Carolina, to Paris and back in the emotional unraveling of Peg’s life and death to a killer ending.

And I thought  
My regular  readers know how much I love covers!

This one 'Got  Me'! 

I was genuinely lured right in to begin turning the pages. 

And turn them I did at break neck speed. 

It is hard to know what  I liked best.  

I loved the characters.  Well most of them. 

I loved the locale and Liz's background in Charleston  Society.  

And then we flee off to Paris.  Well just wow.  Found a few surprises. 

And as everything  was finally  wrapped up with a surprise  ending. 

I am glad that Author Stacy Wilder chose to promote  her book with Great Escapes  Book Tours! 

I can't wait for book Two. 

My review  will appear on retail sites and Good Reads.  

Buy the book  
– Amazon – B&N – Google – Blue Willow Bookshop – Murder by the Books 

Visit the tour 

To read more reviews and  special posts click Here

1 comment: