Monday, November 28, 2022

The Mountain of Regret by Laura Domino My Review

 

About the book 

Love finds a way.

Meeting at a party changed their lives. Will they be able to help each other climb through the obstacles of life?

José, a successful restaurant owner, dreams of being a husband and father, but he hasn’t found someone to marry. Until Gina.

Gina manages a bridal shop and her ailing mother, which takes much of her time and energy. She can only handle so much, especially when she’s the last to find out what’s going on with her family.

When José gets serious, Gina starts worrying. She’s found a sweet Christian boyfriend, but she can’t marry him. Because of her family issues, she’s sure José would get tired of her going to bed overwhelmed every night.

Since she can’t see a way out of misery, he must find a way to open her eyes to what they could have together.

Read book one of this heartwarming Christian romance series and discover how love brings light and life to dispel desperation. 

And I thought 

The cover.  I love covers.  And I admit . . . 

I am picky.  If the cover doesn't 'get me' I probably won't pick it up. 

Well this cover worked it's magic! 

 The Mountain of Regret is just what the cover depicts a good sweet Romance. 

I love the chance to read a Christian Romance.  One that has a subtle message that anyone will want to read. 

Laura Domino gives the reader not only great characters but a fast paced storyline that will keep you turning the pages. 

I am expecting a great series! 

I received complimentary copy. 

My review will appear on Amazon and Good Reads.  

The Mountain of Regret will also be featured My Journey Back the Journey and on Facebook. 

Buy the book  

Available on Amazon

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment