Sunday, September 5, 2021

Mailbox Monday featuring Author Dani Roan

 


Meet Danni 
Hi, I'm Danni Roan and I write sweet historical and contemporary western romance.

I have always love westerns either in books or on film and grew up reading and watching them. I'm also a huge horse buff and that has been an influence in my writing.

For the past fifteen years, I have been an English and English as a Second Language teacher. I have lived and worked overseas as well as in the United States. I love meeting new people from all over the world and this comes out in my writing as well.

I have been happily married to my Everyday-Hero for twenty-seven wonderful years and together we are now rolling and writing across the USA.

We have one son who is all grown up and busy working and saving for college. He's a pretty wonderful boy and we are proud of him and how he's managed to keep his head together with our crazy moves over the years.

I started writing in 2015 not long after I lost my oldest sister, also an author, to cancer. She was so looking forward to retiring and seeing all the places she wanted to visit. It made me wonder what I was waiting for and I haven't looked back since.

drive, cowboys, and riding off into the sunset Now that I've started writing I can add those touches to my own tales. The picture here is of my last horse Tanner. He was a cattle had a profound impact on my love of horses and the outdoors. Even as a young girl I dreamed of loved and I'm originally from Western Pennsylvania where I grew up riding in the lush green hills with my best friends. It was an experience I've always held in my heart.

Connect with Danni

Website

Click Here 

Facebook

Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment