Wednesday, December 7, 2022

His For The Holidays by Samantha Chase My Review

 



About the book 

Hannah Christy was eager to head home and devour her treats in solitude while doing some prep work for the promotion she was vying for. Those plans came to a screeching halt...along with the elevator...trapping her inside with her neighbor. 

After being trapped with his match-making family over Thanksgiving, getting stuck in an elevator was a welcome reprieve for Gage Lawson.

If it was up to him, he would gladly stay


And I thought

A great holiday Romance.  

Honestly  I just chose this one because it was an audio book and available  through Net Galley. 

I enjoy a good Romance and that is what I got from this  author. 

Samantha Chase wove a really good story without any real drama.  

No exes causing trouble.  No on again off again relationship because one or the other has drama. 

That was refreshing. 

Hannah and Gage connected from page one.  

I loved how they met.  

And I had to grin at how the author brought them back together  after Hanna worked  out her own drama.   

Not only are Gage and Hannah great characters  but his mom Rebecca  is the kind of Mother In Law you would want!  Rebecca is sweet and funny. 

The rest of the cast Gage's sisters and Rebecca's neighbors add to the story and kept everything light hearted. 

His For The Holiday was a great read.  And I look forward to reading more by Samantha  Chase.  

This one though does have several  discret bedroom scenes. 

My Jazzy Grandma would be blushing. 

Which means you all know how MaMa would feel. 

I received  a copy from Net Galley. 

My  review  will appear on Amazon, Net Galley and Good Reads. 

 

Buy the book 

Available on Amazon 

Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment