Friday, February 2, 2018

Book Beginnings-Feat. Best of Luck by Corinne Scott

Welcome to
Sharing today a romantic suspense on the Great Escapes Tour.

The book begins with a Hemingway quote . . 
"I drink to make other people more interesting."

And chapter one . . . 
Sunday Dinner at the O'Briens rivaled any WWF event, Siobhan 
thought as she surveyed her bickering family...
...tonight she had a point to make, and Siobhan would be damned 
if she let it slide.  The subject of the argument was her one true 
love: The Lion O'Brien

And I thought
I was lured in.  And then only a couple pages later Siobhan
pronounced "Von" meets a handsome new neighbor that turns out to be a business rival.  I'm looking forward to some romance and some suspense!

Buy the book 

I am reading this book for the Great Escapes Tour.
Click here to visit the tour staring on February.  

Linking with . . . 
  http://irbratb.com/  Create With Joy




No comments:

Post a Comment