Monday, May 28, 2018

More From Life by S.J. Crabb-Indie Sage Promo Tour


About the book 
Romance, humour and not just one happy-ever-after. A deliciously romantic and giggling read about love, loss and starting again by the Amazon Top 100 best-selling Author S J Crabb

My Kids live in Cyber Space and my mother lives in Cloud Cuckoo land. Me - I live in denial.
Somehow, I've got to the stage in life where my teenagers obviously hate me, my mother abandons me for exciting adventures and my ex-husband is getting re-married.
I am left gazing lustfully at just about any fit guy in an HRT induced belief that they would be attracted to me.
Is this really what I've become?
Have I reached the point in life where I should give up and accept my fate?
The trouble is, I always wanted more from life and now it appears to be on fast-forward.
So, it's decision time. Do I just accept my lot with resignation and gratitude? Or do I take control and embrace the unknown?
What would you do?

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. Follow Amanda's path to re-discover the girl she once was before the woman she became took over.


What I am thinking
I have not read this book yet but it promises to be a fun and funny read. 
As for if Mama would blush or toss I don't know.  
We will have to wait and see. 

Buy the book 
Amazon US  
Amazon UK 
Amazon AU

Visit Indie Sage

Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment