Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Southern Charm by Jocie McKade-Great Escapes Tour

About the book 
In their latest adventure, in SOUTHERN CHARM, Emme and Jackie are enjoying, well Emme is enjoying a stroll along the Virginia Beach boardwalk when they attend the Neptune Festival and a sand art exhibit. Jackie tags along reluctantly, then a series of events, sends Emme sprawling into a sand sculpture. But it’s no ordinary sand sculpture; it’s hiding a dead body with lots of secrets.
Complicating their lives are cryptic GPS coordinates that lead them to their parent’s mysterious safe house, where they encounter protective drones. I’ll let you find out what happens next.
Mayson & Dickson, when they crossed the line, it was murder.
And I thought  
Loved it. Although Dawng it.  Really need to start at the beginning to really get what's up with these two. 
Emme and Jackie are fun.  They can't seem to help stumbling into murder's.  Literally in this one Emme finds a dead body in the middle of a sand sculpture!

I found myself on the edge of my seat and laughing along the way. 

This is one that I really think reading the earlier installments will make Southern Comfort alot more fun.  But if you can't don't hesitated to pick this one up!

I am looking forward to a little back tracking and waiting expectantly for the next.  I really want to see how the romance 
evolves!

This review will appear on retail sites.
This review will appear on Good Reads.

Buy the book 

Visit the tour

To read more reviews, interviews, guest post and enter the 
Giveaway click here

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your review on "Southern Charm" by Jocie McKade and for being part of the Great Escapes Tour.

    I'd love the opportunity to read this book which is on my TBR list.
    2clowns at arkansas dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting me!!! Jocie

    ReplyDelete