Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Release Day-Someday Somehow by Claudia Burgoa

ss

About the book 
Men and women can be friends.
At least that’s what I’ve been telling myself since George walked into my life.
We bicker as much as we have each other’s backs.
We’re inseparable.
So, she left to find herself and I feel like I can’t breathe without her.
It’s okay, it’s only temporary.
But when she walks back into my life, it’s on the arm of a stranger.
Her fiancé.
Seriously, I just realized I'm in love with her and she's engaged?

I have six weeks to convince George we’re meant to be together—not only in the kitchen or be forced to watch her marry another man.
Time is running out, and soon, she’ll be gone from my life.
I’m risking everything, will that be enough?

Someday, Somehow is a sexy romantic comedy that’s equal parts funny and flirty. Made of Honor clashes with When Harry Met Sally in a sweet and seductive love story of hopeful hearts and second chances. Bring the laughs and the tissues!

Read an excerpt
“This is crazy, right?” George says as she paces around my dad’s house one afternoon in February. “I mean, this is crazy.” 
What’s crazy, I think to myself, is how the longer we know each other the more we act like each other. Like how I sing in the shower now or how I alsoeat vegetables last on any dish. Case in point, why George is pacing right now, she never used to pace.
It’s uncanny how much time we’ve spent learning from each other...learning each other’s ticks and quirks until we reached this point of being unrecognizable without each other. 
Unrecognizable to the point where I don’t know who I am without George around to tell me what she thinks. I rely on her opinion at this point. I can’t imagine a day going by without making sure she doesn’t sleep through her back up alarm or making sure her coffee has just the right milk to sugar ratio 
“At least a third of milk but no more than a teaspoon of sugar,’ she says every so often. ‘If there isn’t sugar, give me flavored creamer. My coffee should be lighter than me but never lighter than you in the summer.” 
There’s so much of our daily routines and habits that are tied up in each other, especially since we’ve lived together for the past few years. Which is where I arrive at my current dilemma.
George applied for a culinary program in France and got in. But she doesn’t know if she wants to go.
“How is this crazy, exactly?” Ben says from where he’s lying on the floor. 
Buy the book 




Best Wishes on the new release Claudia


This is a promotional post provided by My Reading Journeys.   I was not asked to promote this book  nor was I offered a copy to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment