Thursday, June 10, 2021

The Corpse With The Iron Will by Cathy Ace Great Escapes Tour Review

 

About the book  

Welsh criminal psychologist and globetrotting sleuth, Cait Morgan, and her retired-cop husband Bud Anderson, are enjoying some well-deserved peace and quiet at home, in moody, mountainous British Columbia. The sudden death of a neighbor is a significant loss for them both, so Cait’s honored when Gordy Krantz’s “unusual” will requests that she eulogize him at his memorial.

 

However, delving into the dead man’s background becomes a pressing priority when a puzzling theft, and some surprising discoveries, put our favourite sleuths on high alert. Might someone living in their seemingly tight-knit – and certainly off-beat – rural community have wanted their neighbor dead? And if so, are more people they know at risk?

 

The tenth Cait Morgan Mystery from Bony Blithe Award-winning author Cathy Ace, The Corpse with the Iron Will, forces Cait and Bud to use the skills they’ve honed tackling cases around the world to unmask a killer who’s too close to home for comfort!

And I thought  
My favorite part of a Great Esca Tour is ... well I thought it was intervieesbut I realize it is ... finding new authors, new books and series.  
I have to say in all my browsing and shopping and recommendations from Amazon until now I have not met Cathy Ace and her Cait Morgan series.

Thank you Cathy for jumping in and touring  with Great Escapes! 

And now about Cait and her sleuthing... even though I stepped in at book 10 I felt right I was up to speed.  
This one is a little different  than the others in the series as they were all on location. 
In book 10 Cait and Bud her new husband are settling  into married life after several 9 to be exact cases to solve. 

But as with any good sleuth character  foul play must be in the storyline. 

Cath Ace wove a bit of suspense into a great read. 

I enjoyed the characters.

And now I have alot (9) of books on my wish list. 


Buy the book  
 Amazon – Kobo


Visit the tour 

To read more reviews, guest post and interviews click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment